Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ideas For my Lovely Wedding!

It has been forever since i posted. i know this. i am offically halfway finished with my sophmore year of college (i'm finishing in winter 2012) and it just doesn't seem possible.
Seth and i have decided that we are waiting to get married until i graduate because i currently am having my school paid for my the air force GI bill. if we marry before i finish, then we will have to take out new loans and deal with lots of debt as newly weds. thats not exactly what i want to start a marriage with, so for now we are PLANNING! (which is much fun!)
 i love pictures so here are the ideas i have come up with thus far.

This is the inspiration board of my thoughts for what we will do color scheme and accesories-wise.

seth and i! he makes me so happy! :]

The dress that i want! find it here!

Our color scheme, Navy, and Apple Green, with accents that will include creams with touches of browns and whites and blacks.

i LOVE white and green bouquets, i will carry white with green accent flowers, and my lovely ladies will carry green with small white accent flowers. Thanks to theknot.com green flower ideas and advice!

love this for me!

I am planning on making my own cake toper, i work with polymer clay alot ( like these) , so i will love adding this personal touch.

i absolutly love the look of the birdcage veil for the reception, so the plan is to get a long veil for the ceromony and the fun short one for after the ceromony.

Seth and i are looking at different venues that fit our ideas for the southern wedding. this is a picture of Plantation Farms, in Byron GA. i think this is currently our top pic for our ceremony and venue.

I already have a wonderful photgrapher booked for our big day, she is amazing at what she does, and i just love her to pieces! her blog is super inspiring for those planning a wedding. Check Miss Rebecca out! She is just too cute!

well, im sure there will be much more wedding talk to come. i hope you enjoyed my ideas! I would love friendly advice as well! :}

<3 Brittany Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you got to go to the U2 concert as well! It was lovely, wasn't it?
    I think you are very wise on waiting until you finish school. It will be hard, but it will be worth it.
    What lovely color schemes! I am in love! I wish I had gotten married any time other than the winter. I would have done so much more! Your wedding plans sound absolutely dreamy!

    Have you heard of pinterest? It is sort of an online idea board. I can send you an invite if you don't already have one. And it is free. The best part of all. :) Let me know if you want one. It might help you organize your ideas a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Yes U2 was awesome! I loved being able to be there, for me it was once in a lifetime experience, spending time with my parents and friends, and the best part was that we got our tickets for free!

    Waiting for this wedding is probably the hardest part about it, but I know getting married with my degree is going to be completely worth it, and save Seth and I some stress in the long run. It is just hard.

    I would absolutely LOVE to use Pinterest! I have heard of it, but I was never able to figure out exactly what it was all about and how to sign up, I would really appreciate the invite!
    Thanks so much! :}
    BrittanyElizabeth<3

    ReplyDelete

I love getting everyones opinions, talk to me! <3