- I wore my favorite shirt today. it was the right way to wake up. its silly, i know, but you gotta enjoy the simple things in life. especially at 6 in the morning when you just happen to pull "ol' faithful" out of your drawer to don for the day.
American Eagle Tees!- only 15 bucks :]
2. sweet text messages from my love (Seth)! i dont want to sound mushy, but i have the best boyfriend EVER! he is one of those manly guys who refusses to watch "the Bachelor" with me, but then still procedes to say things that could melt an igloo. everyone needs a Seth. Especially on a bad day!
3. ok, two thumbs wayyyyy up for the time travelers wife. while being sad at some parts it was altogether an AMAZING moive. just saying. if you havn't seen it, stop what your doing, get this movie, grab some chocolate, and hunker down on your favorite spot for a good sappy love story ♥
4. white mint chocolate chip ice cream. mmmmmmm.... need i say more? this little treat searved in a wonderfully cute little dish does the trick to bring my mood up every time i need a lift.
5. my puppy! Daisy is the newest addition to my family and if you dont belive in the healing powers of puppy love, she would make you a believer.
this is her in on of my old doll sweaters. she is soo cute!!
welllllll... this list has, surprisingly, lifted my spirits considerably, if you can believe that. if theres anything i've learned its that God can use even the simplest of things, (like a list on a personal blog) to show you how blessed you are. and i am definatly very blessed.
I'll write again later!