Saturday, February 20, 2010

Today is Saturday.

Today is the day we've all been waiting for. Saturday! i forgot to write a blog yesterday so i plan to make up for it by writing a good one today, pictures included. my house is finally about to go back to normal this evening. its a funny story, really. my family volunteered to puppy sit 3 7ish week old puppies on top of our already crowded household of two young australian shephards and our newest addition, Daisy, (the sibling of the rascals we are watching.) Yup thats six dogs under two years old (see Puppy Mayhem ) the week has been chaotic, hair-pulling, stressful and very smelly. but on top of all the negatives it ws kinda fun.. :] our happy family was joined last saturday night by the Torres three; Dug, Tiger, and Little Wilber (who is a special needs puppy.) the house turned to instant mayhem the secound the puppies parents left. filled with excitement and confussion our two older doggies, kiah and piper, took to the new puppies like fish to water. it was very cute.
the week has gone by very slowly as most days were spent trying to catch up for lost night-time sleep with the proper amount of naptime sleep.
needless to say, the torres's cant come home soon enough.
the puppies are super adorable though.

puppy pile
Yes, thats six dogs, one chair, and mom.
Daisy
Tiger
Kiah, Piper, Daisy
Dug
Kiah
Dug
Piper
the terrible 3

I'll post more later. :]
Brittany

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, they are absolutely adorable! What a crazy week you must have had! And thank you for following me. I am so excited to get to know you, your blog is so much fun, and I am sure I will look forward to reading it every day. Again, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting everyones opinions, talk to me! <3