Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazyness In Money Form

Sooo i was looking today on a fun but super exspensive website, Anthropology. They have beautiful stuff, but OMG is it so exspensive. Well, needless to say i kinda fell in love with a bedset. you know just for grins i added it to my wedding registry draft, then i realized how much i was asking someone to spend on me for a QUILT, and i felt guilty, so i skidded my typey fingers as fast as i could to target.com to see if i could find a close guilt-free replacement. and low-and-behold. i found one i like even better! :] are you ready for this? here's the difference.



First Option: Nimbus Duvet Cover in Cocoa (yeah, i really do love it.)

Price: Queen,
$228.00
 
                                                
 




Second Option: Home Kissing Pleat Comforter Set in Latte (also very pretty)
Price: Queen, 89.99

Needless to say i was very happy with myself, so i continued looking for items that might be easily replaced with things that could be bought for much cheaper. :]



Example: Shower curtain from Anthro.
Waves of Ruffles Shower Curtain
Price: 98.00

The Target Equivilent:
Ruffles Shower Curtain
31.99

That is what I call Amazing. :}


BrittanyElizabeth<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting everyones opinions, talk to me! <3